Sunday, October 28, 2012

Product Review Sunday: Funderful Little Beats Drum

Little Beats Drum
A colorful toy drum set for my little drummer boy.
Though girls too can play this genderless toy.
Four light up sound effect buttons to press.
I also like to play with this drum set, I confess.
One song button with a good variety of melodies.
By the way my son grins, I can tell he agrees.
There are four drum pads to hit and pat.
I hear sheep and birds and even a cat.
You can use the timpany to play Mary Had A Little Lamb.
My son hits the drums. Ruff! Beat! Note! Pow! Bam!
I hear jazz and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.
This makes me want to buy and play with the Jam N Keys Guitar.
This musical, light-up kids drum set is wonderful.
I recommend parents buy this toy from Funderful.
Ten bucks is as cheap as can be.
I found this bargain at HEB.





References:

http://www.winfunusa.com/product/little-beats-drum
http://www.amazon.com/Winfun-Jam-N-Keys-Guitar/dp/B000RHFVY6

No comments:

Post a Comment