Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Meet the Quasar Kids!


Orion

Hello!  My name is Orion Stargazer and I like to go on adventures.  I like to explore my neighborhood, find creatures underwater, and meet aliens in outer space.  I love learning everything I can about the people, animals, plants, and things I encounter.  Much of the time, I see shapes and colors out in the wild.  Sometimes I even see letters in the living things.  I even like to count and alphabetize when the opportunity presents itself.

Some of my favorite things are:

Food: Flying Saucer Pizza.
Drink: Absolute Zero Strawberry Banana Slushy.
Animal: Leo, my awesome dog!
Color: Green, like my eyes.
Activity: Exploring the unknown.


Mira

And...I am Mira Universe!  I am Orion's best friend and fellow explorer.  I work at the Carnation Fixation store with my mom from time to time during the busy seasons, like Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.  Most of the time, though, I hang out with Orion and make cool discoveries.

Some of my favorite things are:

Food: Wormhole Spaghetti.
Drink: Spiral Galaxy Fruit Punch.
Animal: Yolanda, my yak.
Color: Dark Matter Purple.
Activity: Saving Orion from his shenanigans.



You are welcome to join us on our adventures!  We always enjoy company since you may help us solve challenging problems that we face.  Maybe you will learn new things about the universe too.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment