Monday, June 8, 2015

Quasar Kids Learn & New Book Update!

I updated my companion website Quasar Kids Learn a bit in preparation for working on and releasing my new book Quasar Kids: Under the Sea A-Z near the end of this summer!  Like the others I have created, there will be both print and Kindle edition.  The name of this new story was contributed by my friend, Marianne McKenzie!

Quasar Kids: Under the Sea A-Z is an illustrated story depicting the undersea adventure of Orion, the aquanaut.  He visits the Quasar Sea Lab to learn more about underwater creatures that are being studied in their natural habitat.  An accident occurs and all of the creatures escape.  Orion makes it his mission to find and catalog the alphabet of sea animals and plants to restore order, and to make some new discoveries while he is at it.

I am also working on adding new learning content to Quasar Kids Learn.  Currently, I am developing an interactive sight words activity using the illustrated content that I created for my first Quasar Kids book, Alphabet, Numbers, Colors, and Shapes.  Young children will be able to join Orion in an interactive environment to practice what they read about in Orion's adventures.  Keep a look out for the exciting new changes this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment