Friday, April 12, 2013

Goodnight, Prom People!

It is a magically colorful and bright night.
We dress up. Mom's dress is a pretty sight.
We drive to the Prom to dance and eat.
There are so many glorious people to meet.
Of course, the party truly begins when I arrive.
We enter the pillars and hear a pianist play live.
The women swoon at the sight of me.
I wave back and giggle at the lovely ladies, teehee!
I walk and talk while lights glitter around.
I prance and dance at the hip-hop pop surround sound.
The oatmeal cookies and strawberry shortcake
Are yummy, and so is the grape slushy I take.
I dance and dance and dance.
I glance at the romance as we all dance in this ballroom expanse.
To my left and right, pictures flash
It is now the time that I shall dash.
I yawn and rub my tired eyes.
When we have fun, time flies.
Make good decisions and don't stay out too late tonight.
Prom people, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment