Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wacky Wednesday: Stroll'n In The Park

To the neighborhoods, we crisscross.
I take the reigns, like a boss.
Go forth Mommy creature.
I wonder what this ride will feature.
I'm riding like a home boy
In my stroller, waving my toy.
A Scotty dog curiously ruffs,
While I eat my veggie puffs.
We make an appearance at the park,
Before the sun goes down and it's dark.
My lion hat is sideways.
I set girls' hearts ablaze.
They see my steel blue eyes.
That big head makes me wise.
All the ladies coo and aww.
I ride by, like I'm the law.
I impress with my ah blah blahs.
I flash my grin. I hear applause.
Mush onward chauffeur!
I take off my hat to fix my coiffure.
Ooh, pretty white kitty!
I can't take you home; what a pity.
I am done showing off my chrome.
Momma Mom Mom! Let's go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment